PASS Summit 2015

2015-11-02 13_26_18-MailWhoaa, what a week that last one, was attending Pass Summit for the second time, so no “First Timer” ribbon for me, but I met a lot of First Timers and helped them feel comfortable at PASS Summit15. And this is what in my opinion makes this conference a special one, we all take care of each other and try to help out wherever possible, hence the twitter tag #SQLFamily ;o) Continue reading →

Tech-talk at Rehfeld – new features in SQL 2016

BackgroundJoin me at Rehfeld for a Tech-Talk on new features in SQL 2016

I will be giving a condensed version of 2 SQLSaturday Sessions, at a Rehfeld Tech-Talk, on the 27th of november.

The event will take place 27/11 2015 from 15.00-16.00 at Rehfeld – Belgdamsvej 104 C and all you’re required to do, is to sign up by mail to Therese Continue reading →

Phewww – time to relax

Phewww, time to relax – another SQLSaturday Denmark under the belt,  the last few weeks have been really hectic. I’ve seen Regis (B|T) more than my family, and it’s time for some quality time with my wife Lotte and the twins ;o)

I am very happy that the selection of speakers was a success, as you can see on the stats here – it’s seems that the attendees highly agreed with our selections, and that is everything to us – by all means, it is for the attendees we do this. They are the reason we keep doing this, to get the best speakers to come to Denmark and share all their knowledge with the community in Denmark.2015-09-20 20_31_43-Surveys.xlsx - Excel

A great thanks to our sponsors, without them we would not have the possibility to have this great event in Denmark.

An even greater thank you to all the volunteers, that happily spend their saturday in the spirit of the community, and again a great thank you to all the speakers, whom also use their spare time and many also at their own expenses – without them there would be no event.

So until next year, and next SQLSatDenmark or another Event, have a great time and remember to join your local SQL Server community – you might be the next local speaker.

SQLSaturday Denmark Venue Change

sqlsat413_webIt is with great pleasure, that we in the SQLSaturday Denmark commitee can announce that we have decided to change the location of the venue.

Instead of being held at IT-University, we have decided to joins forces with Microsoft Denmark and have the venue at their offices in Hellerup again. This marks the third year in a row, we are very pleased that Microsoft decided to let us have their offices for the venue – and we will have even more space this time, than we had the two previous years. Continue reading →