Yep that’s me, Kenneth just wanted to let you get to know me a little.
I’ve been working in IT since 1998 and always been working with databases in one way or another, I have just joined Microsoft Janary 1st 2016, to be part of the newly established Azure Team. My role will be as Data Solution Architect, where I will guide clients in how to get the most out of their investment in Azure, a role that I look very much forward to fill.
I have worked at various consulting firms and on many small/large/very large bi installations in Denmark.
I take great pride in advising the customers to take the right decisions, but also maintain a high technical knowledge, so I can act at both architect and developer.
The following is some of the task I’ve been involved in:
- Teamleader for at team of Business Intelligence and Sharepoint consultants
- Guide clients in developing and implementing BI-related strategic goals that will assist them in achieving their business objectives.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Lead the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant clients and prospects.
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
- Facilitate user requirement discussions with the business and drive architecture and design
Always interested in learning new technologies, and find it easy to get a grasp of something new.
MS Visual Studio 2010/2012C# .Net
MS SQL Server
MS SQL Server Reporting Service
MS SQL Server Analysis Service
MS SQL Server Integration Service
MS Performance Point Service
MS Master Data Service / Data Quality Service
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSA) : SQL Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) : SQL Server 2012, Business Intellingence
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) : Business Intelligence Developer 2008
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) : SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance